It's been a while...

Coming back to my blog after almost 11 years, hoping to gain some more followers and stick with it this time as it is something I really enjoy. 

When I started my blog I was 17 and waiting to start University to study Accounting. Then life kind of got busy with studying and then starting to work. I have since had a couple of jobs all within a bust finance department. I have been in my current job for just over a year - I moved jobs in the middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic but it was the best decision I made. 

I also moved out of my parents house and bought a house with my Boyfriend and we have been in our house for 4 years now. it has been an adjustment for us both since it was our first time living away from home. Both of our parents are very supportive and are frequent visitors :) 

For my birthday this year my parents bought me a Cricut Maker which I wanted as I seen so many things people had been making. It has taken me some time to get used to it and I learn something new almost every time I use it. It has a home in my dining room as I don't have the space for a craft room but that will be a must if we ever move again! 

I will keep my blog up to date this time around and add photos of the creations I manage to make. I am hoping that I will not have to buy any more cards and each one will be handmade - hopefully I can keep to this! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nephew's & Mum Card

Autumn Birthday Card

My second challenge card