Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you Cat for the Stylish Blogger Award! I am very happy that you picked me :)!










Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pass it on to 8 other lovely bloggers:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Ok now 8 things about myself in no particular order:

1. I love my new puppies - Rocky & Roly.

2. I cant wait until Christmas !!!
3. I have just applied for Accounting courses at Uni.
4. I love shopping with my mum and spending all her money :)!
5. I like travelling to see different places. 

6. I like spending time with my friends and family.
7. I Love cooking - Chinese style.

8. I love the fact I can drive anywhere I want to !!
 

The lucky people I have chosen are (In no particular order):
Fiona 
Fleur
Penni
Oma
TwinTrouble
Lorraine A
Dawn
Jules


Well Done :) xx

6 comments:

  1. woo hoo...thanks Carly will post this later.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carly, I really appreciate it. Will post late on
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the award! I have a small blog Candy up for grabs, pop on over & check it out!!
    Huhs
    Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much success came to him, my father stayed true to his promise. He built the hospital to help the most helpless children with catastrophic illnesses
    Yoga for Diabetes):

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.Peadiatric Intensive Care Unit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete