The New Arrivals :)

Hi Everyone .....

I hope no-one thought that I had given up! But I have had a very busy few weeks.
Here is a few of the things I have been up to:

  • Passed my driving test
  • Went on holiday to Turkey
  • Got 2 new puppies
  • Applied to University 
Here is Pictures of the new puppies:

                                         Rocky ^



                                            Roly ^


I will get crafting soon when I find the time, in between looking after the puppies :)

Carly xxx

Comments

  1. awe...aren't they cute....you need to post the photos with them with their santa hats!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're totally gorgeous.
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they're so gorgeous!! Congrats on passing your driving test. What are you going to study at Uni? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little dogs are so cute! Congrats on passing your driving test, that's my next job soon! Good luck at Uni...

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how sweet are they!!!No wonder you have no time for crafting!!!
    Thanks for the lovely award by the way!!!
    Big Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nephew's & Mum Card

Autumn Birthday Card

My second challenge card