My first Award





Hello everybody...I hope you didn't think I had given up.  I have been mega busy studying hard and I was on holiday and I got 2 new puppies...I will post a photo of them at the weekend...they are just so beautiful and I love them.
I received this award from Fiona and I need to tell you 3 things about myself and then pass this on to 5 other lucky bloggers in order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.


Right 3 things about myself.


1. I passed my driving test a couple of weeks ago.
2. I will be going to Uni next year.
3. I want to be an Accountant when I have finished all my studying.

Now I have to pass this on to 5 people, so here we go.
1. Lorraine
2.Dawn
3. Doreen
4.Lorraine
4. Marianne


Carly

Comments

  1. Carly, gret to see you back!!! Sounds like you had a busy spell there! Congrats on passing your driving test, worlds your lobster now!!!lol
    What kind of puppies did you get???? Can't wait to see the piccy!!!
    Thank you soo much for the blog award!!! I'm touched you thought of me!!!
    I will go straight to my blog & post about it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crly, check out this old post on my blog!!!
    http://dawn-dawnscrafting.blogspot.com/2010/10/jacki-gave-me-this.html
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow thankyou so much carly these means alot to me i shall pop it on my blog with pride you rock!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carly! I love your blog and want to award you the Stylish Blogger Award! Please go to my blog and take it at

    http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.com/

    Now you have two! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! You blog is really cute, and you are very good at making cards! I wish I was into card making at your age!

    Keep up the good work =)

    Digi's With Attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nephew's & Mum Card

Autumn Birthday Card

It's been a while...